PDA

View Full Version : Safest bet for asian girls auckland

Flyboyboy
05-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Been going through the nz/auckland forum. So much info to digest. Just wondering if there's a never go wrong place to go to for asian girls in auckland CBD area or outcall to my hotel?

Something like ginza/5 star in sydney where u know quality is assured for the price u pay. Thanks guys!

sammyboyfor
06-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Been going through the nz/auckland forum. So much info to digest. Just wondering if there's a never go wrong place to go to for asian girls in auckland CBD area or outcall to my hotel?

Something like ginza/5 star in sydney where u know quality is assured for the price u pay. Thanks guys!

You won't get quality asian girls in Auckland. The best ones go OZ where the market is much bigger and they can earn a lot more money.

bonkhq69
04-01-2017, 08:54 PM
yes, been t oauckland, and the quality is not even comparable to geylang:(

SimplyBratz
02-02-2017, 12:19 PM
is dat bad is it? geylang is normal. they must be missing a lot.
so guys any nz lobang in sg?

ineedsex
10-07-2017, 04:47 PM
yes, been t oauckland, and the quality is not even comparable to geylang:(

what quality in oauckland bros, is it bad taste than in geylang? :p

afease123
11-07-2017, 05:35 PM
is dat bad is it? geylang is normal. they must be missing a lot.
so guys any nz lobang in sg?

wy dont you?

yasuohate1
06-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Kind of disagree with the general view here. I think there are quite a number of solid Asian brothels in Auckland.

Emily's 8 along Upper Queen St was my go-to: model level Koreans, Taiwanese, and PRC. Occasionally u might find a Malaysian. Admittedly the standard for PRC and MY could vary. Of course these refer only to looks and body. Service levels especially amongst the Koreans are quite poor (arrogant?)

There were multiple other secondary joints I would visit with also Koreans and Japanese but I can't recall their names. U might need to drive to get there (not far but also not exactly in CBD).

While it's true that GL Cat150 is consistently of a high standard, I actually feel that there are multiple brothels which have girls quality above cat50 or some or the FL dome 1 FLs.

Key point... Model quality north Asians are not hard to find provided u do some searching on the net and not just simply walk up a dingy massage place in the CBD

Happy chionging

sammyboyfor
07-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the inputs. I have been to Emily's it used to be a Caucasian joint until the Asian invasion where it was bought over by the Chinese.

Quality may be better at night but have never found anything worthwhile during the day shifts.

Kind of disagree with the general view here. I think there are quite a number of solid Asian brothels in Auckland.

Emily's 8 along Upper Queen St was my go-to: model level Koreans, Taiwanese, and PRC. Occasionally u might find a Malaysian. Admittedly the standard for PRC and MY could vary. Of course these refer only to looks and body. Service levels especially amongst the Koreans are quite poor (arrogant?)

There were multiple other secondary joints I would visit with also Koreans and Japanese but I can't recall their names. U might need to drive to get there (not far but also not exactly in CBD).

While it's true that GL Cat150 is consistently of a high standard, I actually feel that there are multiple brothels which have girls quality above cat50 or some or the FL dome 1 FLs.

Key point... Model quality north Asians are not hard to find provided u do some searching on the net and not just simply walk up a dingy massage place in the CBD

Happy chionging

yasuohate1
08-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the inputs. I have been to Emily's it used to be a Caucasian joint until the Asian invasion where it was bought over by the Chinese.

Quality may be better at night but have never found anything worthwhile during the day shifts.

Ok, perhaps things might have changed since. Out of the 4-5 girls they would bring out either in the night or day there would always be one or at least 2 who are definitely above cat150 quality.

Would head there typically at lunch but mostly in the evenings and nights.